Product information for Osvalin®
Osvalin® is a nutritional supplement to support the supply of silicon to the body.
Osvalin® is meaningful supplement but not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy way of life. 1 mi od Osvalin® corresponds to 150 mg of hydrolysed, colloidal dissolved silicon dioxide. High-dosage magnesium citrate combined with vitamin C, magnesium C 315 supports the absorption of colloidal dissolved silicon dioxide and contributes to the maintenance of normal healthy bones, teeth and muscle function. Magnesium has a function with regard to the cell division.
- Osvalin® contains silicon in a biologically active form.
- Osvalin® offers the highest possible intake of silicon.
- Hydrolysed silicon is found in the human body in average concentration of 1 μg of elementary silicon per ml of body fluid.
- Due to its unique stabilising formula, Osvalin® contains 150,000 times more silicon per millilitre than mineral water. Hydrolysed silicon dioxide is immediately absorbed by the walls of the stomach, whereas horsetail preparations or colloidal gel must first be transformed into hydrolysed silicon in the stomach.
A package of Osvalin® contains:
- One bottle of Osvalin® silicon dioxide 15%, 100 ml
- Magnesium C 315, 20 sachets @ 4 g magnesium powder with vitamin C as a mineral drink preparation
- Information on the use
Ingredients Osvalin® silicon dioxide 15%:
Water (84.7 %), Silicon dioxide(15 %), acid regulator sodium hydroxide (0.3 %)
Ingredients mineral-drink magnesium C 315 + Vitamin C:
Magnesium citrate (50.7 g/100 g), Orange fruit powder (maltodextrin, citric acid, orange juice concentrate) 20.5 %, acidifying agent (citric acid, acid regulator), vitamin C (2 g/100 g), colouring agent (ß-carotene), Aroma (orange, lemon), sweeteners (sodium cyclamate and saccharine-sodium)
Once a day before breakfast on an empty stomach, take 1 ml of Osvalin® per 25 kg of body weight dissolved in a glass of water (150 ml). It is recommended to take the dose at least 30 minutes before breakfast. Every 2 days the contents of a sachet of magnesium 315, midday or in the evening, in a glass of water (150 ml) well stirred. Do not take Osvalin® and magnesium 315 together. It is recommended to wait at least 3 hours after last taking Osvalin® before taking magnesium 315. The specified, recommended dosage quantities may not be exceeded.
Storage: At room temperature, 5 – 35°C, do not store in fridge.
Consume within 30 days after opening.
Protect against sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.